Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

A Sweet Sheep

This card was made for my sweet cousin Abby who is having her first baby - Emma.  We are so excited!!! She is due to arrive the end of this month.

I just love how this card turned out, so I thought I would share it with you. It was so much fun making this card.  The lamb is colored with SU ink and an aquapainter, then trimmed and mounted on punched cardstock. I punched holes in the wheels and added brads to change it up a bit.  Then I punched a tiny hole in the front of the pull toy and added some linen thread. The ribbons are layered on the card using scortape and then the image is added with stampin' dimensionals.
Sweet Sheep
Supplies:  SU cardstock, ribbon, and Everyday Occasions stamp set (retired)

3 comments:

  1. Ho beautiful, bright, and colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to your cousin & your card came out too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!